It’s that time of year… when I start thinking about goals for 2021, travel for 2021, and what I want the next year to look like. If you would have told me at the beginning of 2020 what this year was going to look like, I definitely would have laughed at you! But despite it all, 2020 ended up being a phenomenal year for me personally and for my family.
I’ll write another post about all that 2020 taught me soon, but for this post, I want to focus on my current rough outline of travel plans for 2021. Of course, like most of us in the travel industry, I’m hopeful that travel will return to “normal” in 2021. While we were still able to travel some this year, it definitely did not look like I expected it to and we had to make different decisions and choices.
I’m going into 2021 with a rough plan of what I hope will happen, but if I spot an amazing deal or if other opportunities arise, I’m definitely not one to stick to my plans and not jump at the opportunity!
Here’s my “plan in pencil” travel outline for 2021 currently!
- Maui in February with Mike to celebrate our 17th Wedding Anniversary (I also need to go to Hawaii for work, so this will handle that as well!).
- San Juan and a cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas to Aruba, Bonaire, Curcaco, and St. Marteen in April
- Cancun with my agents and my family in June
- Hilton Head Island with my bestie, Mandy, and some of our former yearbook girls in June
- Alaskan cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the Seas with my family in late July to celebrate my 40th
- Universal Orlando Resort – no specific plan yet, but I’m sure I’ll end up there.
- Walt Disney World – no specific plan yet, but I’m sure I’ll end up here too. 🙂
- Disneyland with Bo – as soon as they reopen
- Disneyland and Universal Hollywood with my agents in November
- Machu Picchu at Thanksgiving?
- Something fun and fabulous TBD over Christmas break
What’s on your travel wish list for 2021? Will you be revenge traveling to make up for lost time from 2020?