And just like that, it’s September. Fall is my favorite season. I love celebrating all three of my trio’s birthdays, the beautiful colors, the crisp weather, and all of the fall flavors. Pumpkin, chili, soups… my two favorite holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving… Fall is just the best!
I’m finding it hard to believe it is September. In many ways, it feels like time stopped in March, but yet we’ve done so much and time just keeps passing…
September Bucket List
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios and St. Pete Beach trip with Mike
- Catch up on all outlying work tasks
- Exercise daily – close all three Apple rings every day in September
- Friday afternoons off!
- Birthday celebration for Anna and Clara
- Read 30 minutes daily
- Learn more about property investment and rentals
- Avoid the Facebook black hole
What’s on your bucket list for September? What are you most looking forward to this fall?